Psychotherapist, interfaith minister, author, and veteran meditator, Nancy Colier will discuss how our reliance on technology is rapidly changing how each of us experiences life and exacerbates problems like bullying of children, escalating it to vicious online attacks. She’ll cover how cyber bullying is driving people to suicide and what we can do to create a more empowered relationship with technology in the digital age.
- Why Our Expectations of Marriage Must Change: A Lasting Marriage Means Learning to Live With Broken Promises
- Why Trying to Be Understood Is So Exhausting: Rethinking our Response to Daily Hurts.
- Why It’s So Hard to Build Healthy Relationships After Growing Up in Chaos
- Are Your Thoughts True? Do You Even Believe Them?
- Are Healthy Relationships Possible After Growing Up in Emotional Chaos?
- Parenting 101: Love Is In the Details
- Freedom: Taking Ownership of Your Own Happiness
Join My Email List
About Nancy's mindfulness groups/
“A profoundly meaningful personal experience”
-Lisa Zunshine, author of Getting Inside Your Head: What Cognitive Science Can Tell Us about Popular Culture.
"Thank you so much for the wonderful meditation experience! It was profound, joyful, heart-centered and deeply soul nourishing.
"What a gift and a relief to find that we can each choose the way (to meditate) that's best for us! I can't even tell you what a difference that discovery has made. Mindfulness and meditation now feels organic and nurturing. What a wonderful day of discovery, community and connection."
-Julie Nelson, opera singer
"Nancy's mindfulness talk and guided meditation helped slow down the spinning wheels of an extremely overactive mind, leaving me more centered and grounded, calm and present in my own life."
-Karen Greenberg, illustrator and author
"I attended one of Nancy Colier's gatherings a few weeks ago and loved it. I felt relaxed for hours afterwards, and slept great that night!"
-Meryl Zegarek, Founder/President, Meryl Zegarek Public Relations
"It was a great experience. (Nancy is) a skilled and engaging facilitator and the examples (she) gave helped shed light onto concepts abstract to me."
"Nancy's intuitive guidance created a safe and relaxing space to experience group meditation! "